Our client is one of the United States' largest high-speed Internet, video and phone providers to residential customers.
We're looking for a dedicated and passionate Sr. Engineer to join our cloud networking team. If you have experience building scalable, cloud based, web applications, are excited about impacting millions of users, look no further!
We are building a large scale and high performance cloud based networking service platform that will deliver the next generation of Internet services across private and public networks.Requirements:
• 5+ years experience with high-scale, high performance and high availability server development in Scala
• Solid understanding of algorithm complexity, parallel/distributed systems, advanced data structures, computer networking and operating systems
• Development expertise in REST/SOAP/JSON API
• Development expertise in message bus technologies such as RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ; Apache Kafka
• Solid working knowledge of NoSQL - Cassandra, MongoDB
• Prior experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Start-up environment experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field. Master's preferredJob Responsibilities:
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will specialize in building high-performance, reliable back-end systems and server-side APIs, creating the interconnectivity fabric of the platform and enabling the provisioning of a new and revolutionary class of services to millions of Internet users.
- Design and develop REST and messaging based software infrastructure and build back-end systems and APIs
- Design and develop low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle large volume of transactions
- Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code and test tools
- Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal and external audiences.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across dev, qa, ops and other cross functional teams
- Proficiency in Scala, as it is a primary language for Apache Spark.
- Expertise in large-scale data processing and transformation using Spark.
- Understanding of distributed computing principles and the ability to design scalable data pipelines.
- Experience with ETL processes and tools for data extraction, transformation, and loading.
- Proficiency in handling real-time streaming data and processing with Spark Streaming.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS is preferable) for deploying and running Spark applications.
#LI-ZK1 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.