We are seeking a talented and motivated QA Manual Tester to join our quality assurance team. If you are passionate about ensuring the highest quality TV and mobile applications and have experience using Charles Proxy, we want to hear from you!Requirements:
- Proven experience as a QA Manual Tester, specifically in TV and mobile testing.
- Strong understanding of Charles Proxy for network traffic monitoring and analysis.
- Proficiency in creating and executing test cases, test plans, and test scripts.
- Familiarity with various mobile devices, operating systems, and TV platforms.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- ISTQB or similar certification is a plus.
Technical Stack: Jira, Charles Proxy, Postman.Preferences:Job Responsibilities:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Conduct manual testing of TV and mobile applications to identify defects, inconsistencies, and performance issues.
- Create and execute detailed test cases and test plans based on project requirements.
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to understand project goals and functionality.
- Utilize Charles Proxy for monitoring and analyzing network traffic during testing.
- Reproduce and document bugs, providing clear and detailed information to the development team.
- Conduct regression testing to ensure issues are resolved and do not reoccur.
- Perform compatibility testing on various devices and platforms.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for improvements to enhance the overall quality of our applications.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging QA trends.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.