Symbotic's talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 350 employees nationally and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science in a related engineering discipline (ie. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, etc.).
- 7+ years of professional experience developing software applications.
- Expert experience with Object Oriented design using C#
- Expert experience with .NET Core
- Practical experience with micro-service architecture
- Experience with services integration mechanisms (Messaging, REST, RPC)
- Expertise of messaging patterns
- Expertise in stream processing architecture (general understanding)
- Experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka)
- Experience in technical decision making
- Experience in full ownership of tasks/modules
- A hands-on problem solver with excellent software design and implementation skills
- Should be able to work in a fast paced environment and support unscheduled events
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Design and develop real-time distributed software
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment
- Be a technical decision maker for deep technical challenges
- Be responsible for micro-services messaging solutions. but not limited to it
- Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers.
- Play a lead role in this effort and mentor junior team members.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.