Our client is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for the world's largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and machine learning to solve today's complex distribution challenges, Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed, agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of supply chain for its customers.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in a product development
- Strong knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, Centos)
- Strong knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Programming skills (Python, Bash)
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GitLab CI)
- Experience with IaaC tools (Terraform)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible)
- Configuration of Monitoring ( Prometheus, Grafana)
- Knowledge of version control systems (git, svn) and git-flow
- Strong knowledge of virtualization
- Knowledge of ELK/EFK stack
- Experience in leading teams of engineers, decompose the complexity to tasks, mentoring
- Upper intermediate English level (spoken and written)
- You are independent and self-motivated when it comes to solving tasks and potential issues
Will be a plus:
- Familiarity with GitOps approaches and tools like argoCD
- Knowledge of Go
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Orchestration and automation code creation
- Implementation of CI/CD pipelines
- Design, implementation and maintainance of on-premises and cloud infrastructure
- POCs, reseaches
- Playing the role of team lead - technical solutioning, team tasks creation and sctucturization, code reviews
- Ensuring DevOps practices processes are in place and followed
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.