Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
The Senior Solution Architect must apply advanced analysis skills and experience in the principals of Dynamics 365 Finance and operations to provide reliable design solutions and key focus on quality deliverables. Apart from the industry experience, Senior Solution Architect must possess deep knowledge of multiple Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Solution areas, specifically in the areas of supply chain, procurement, manufacturing operations and finance.
The Senior Solution Architect is responsible for overseeing design and implementation of various business solution components, as well as support efforts of specialists in other technical and business disciplines. They will assist in identifying and creatively solving complex customer problems, envisioning and enabling critical processes, and fundamentally helping the customer to achieve their objectives. Must be comfortable in delivering strategic presentations to audience of all sizes and possess excellent communication skills.
The Senior Solution Architect must be effective in fostering executive level relationships and become their trusted advisor with first point of escalation for any solution issues.
The Senior Solution Architect participates in identification, pursuit and closure of strategic business development activities whilst continuing to support the existing projects. The Senior Architect manages presales discoveries, analyzes an organization's business process and functional needs and demonstrate how Hitachi Solutions and Microsoft Dynamics can address the customer's requirements and address their business needs.QualificationsRequirements:
- 5+ ERP large scale enterprise implementations of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Minimum of 10 years of demonstrated work experience in ERP technologies with 5+ years in Dynamics 365 F&O
- Presales experience is preferred with knowledge of sales and sales processes
- Provide guidance to implementation team on various strategic areas such as ALM, Environment strategy, Integration strategy, Data Migration strategy, Security Strategy etc.
- Knowledge of emerging Microsoft technologies; Azure Cloud Platform, Power Bi, PowerApps, Flow, Azure Data lake, DevOps, RSAT
- Experience in working with Common Data Services (Dual Write) for integration with Dynamics 365 for sales and Field services
- Work hand in hand with Project managers, program managers and project teams to ensure successful implementations
- Coaching and mentoring team members and facilitate peer reviews
- Knowledge of project implementation methodology, LCS and be quick to adapt as per project needs
- Intellectual curiosity, especially around emerging enterprise technologies
- Experience in dealing with ISVs and IPs
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations certifications
- Strong industry and D365 Finance and Operations product knowledge
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Previous track record delivering the full project life cycle
This position can be based anywhere in the USA though travel will be required. Beware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.