Production Process Engineer
Job ID: R0031320
Date Posted: Nov 3, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY SHANGHAI ELECTRICAL TRANSFORMER CO., LTD.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will be maintaining routine dry-type transformer process follow-up and maintenance which includes core, coils, and assembly.
- You will maintain the Frock and mold design
- You will take care of capex management such as establishing a fixed assets budget, database information update, and fixing assets purchase and acceptance-
- You will attend internal and external process audits
- You will be involved in on-site process problem-solving and participate in quality accident analysis and improvement projects-
- You will maintain work instruction review and update Process training to workers and do PFEMA for specific projects.
- You will be taking up Evaluation and execution of new products or process Analysis & evaluation of root causes of quality issues, e.g. NCR, CCRP & QIP
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, major in electrical or mechanical
- 5+ years of process or design engineering experience in a manufacturing company.
- Knowledge in the area of quality management methods and techniques.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SAP systems, Auto CAD or 3D drawing tools.
- Must have experience in industrial area, transformer experience as a plus.
- ISO 9001 or ISO 16949 Internal Auditor as a plus.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.