We are looking for a Project Controller that will support Project Manager in all financial and commercial matters and actively drive the project’s performance. Assigned to multiple smaller projects.
- Support the tender manager on financial aspects;
- Provide input to negotiations on commercial issues;
- Provide input in local risk review process;
- Provide input to the Project Execution Plan on financial aspects;
- Prepare project invoices, financial accounting and reporting (including project site accounting);
- Drive and seek for optimization of Project Cash Flow, Revenues and GM contribution together with Project Director;
- Oversee currency risk, bonds and guarantee and tax issues;
- Is responsible for the correctness of project balance sheet and income statement as well as for cash flow and monthly/quarterly forecast;
- Participate in opportunity/risk identification, monitor that all required mitigation actions are timely implemented;
- Joint responsibility with the Project Manager for all Financial aspects of the project including Estimate at completion and related Cost to complete, forecasted Revenues and Cash Flow, Risks and Opportunities assessment and ensure alignment with other functions including Project Controls, planning/scheduling;
- Support the Project Manager in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews; Participate in preparing the project cost report;
- Verify the substance for cost to complete;
- Provide support on claim management, back-charges and insurance cases and monitors the proper follow up together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager up-stream (towards customer), side-stream (towards consortia partner) as well as down-stream (towards suppliers);
- Support the Project Manager in adherence to: corporate governance, integrity, assurance, internal control, group charter, business specific finance directives and instructions;
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Master degree in Economics or Management Engineeri;
- High sense of responsibility and commitment;
- Effective communicator;
- Knowledge of Excel, SAP, Microsoft Office;
- Self-driven personality;
- Excellence knowledge of English and Italian.