Our customer provides a solution to enhance business efficiency through superior network connectivity.
We offer a variety of roles in software, hardware, and cloud environments. We are looking for people who are self-motivated, creative, and agile. You will work closely with top-notch talent in redefining networking.Requirements:
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent degree
5+ years of hands-on development experience in the following areas:
• Ability to write high-quality C/C++ code
• Deep understanding of pipeline architecture of one or more ASIC families (Broadcom:DNX, Broadcom:XGS, Intel:Tofino, Mellanox Spectrum series ). If not Broadcom XGS/DNX experience, should have good experience in other merchant silicon, with a very good understanding of technology to pick up new things.
• Design/develop data path for L3 technologies: IPv4, IPv6, MPLS, SR/SRv6, VRF, L3VPN
• Design/develop data path for QoS technologies: Queueing, Classification, Policing, Marking, shaping, ACL, ECN, WRED
• Design/develop data path for L2 technologies: STP, LLDP, sFlow, LAG, MLAG
• Linux OS internals, memory management and network stack
• Good understanding of Distributed Architecture
• Good understanding of BCM SDK, P4, DPDK
• RIB, FIB, and Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL)
• High Availability, ISSU, Linux networking
• Debian Build/Packaging, Linux Kernel, Kernel Networking Stack
• Containers, Virtual Machines (VM)
#LI-OM1 #LI-RemoteJob Responsibilities:
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Write Feature Spec covering the requirements and detailed design.
- Implement pipeline improvements and features individually or as part of a team.
- Evaluate, Integrate third party libraries.
- Improve performance/scale of existing features/solutions.
- Triage, resolve internal and customer found issues.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.