A program of projects within the Energy domain. We work on various applications covering generation control, distribution control, transmission control, and service crew control. The implementation area of these products is very high-scale (e.g. country-wide and international systems).Requirements:
As a subject matter expert in the Energy domain you will be supporting our digital product engineering team through the whole project development lifecycle.
- 5+ years of experience in engineering/consulting/analytical/managerial positions in energy companies.
- Electrical Engineering degree, preferably power systems engineering degree.
- Excellent communication (fluent English).
- Past experience being a part of a team responsible for enterprise-level digital solution development and/or its integration in the Energy industry.
- Experience with Enterprise Asset Management systems and ISO 55000.
- Experience with EMS (high voltage grid control systems and processes) and ADMS (medium and low voltage grid control systems).
- Experience in operations (working for utilities as an operator or delivering solutions and working with operations).
- Knowledge about Distributed Energy Resources Management.
- Knowledge of industry-specific regulations and standards.
- Hands-on embedded or software engineering experience in energy companies would be an advantage.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Provide domain expertise for our growing energy-focused portfolio and help deliver high quality digital solutions.
- Work directly with clients and help digital product engineering teams to translate high-level business requirements into more detailed instructions.
- Participate in energy-domain offerings development, pre-sales, help prepare presentations, and pitch them to clients.
- Take part in occasional business trips for client meetings and offline events (trade shows, tech talks, exhibitions etc.).
- Contribute to our internal knowledge base and training programs aimed at empowering project teams with required energy domain knowledge.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.