Cambium Networks is a dynamic, growth-oriented company serving an exponentially growing industry.
Cambium Networks provides professional grade fixed wireless broadband and microwave solutions for customers around the world. Solutions are deployed in thousands of networks in over 153 countries, with our innovative technologies providing reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that's easy to deploy and proven to deliver outstanding metrics.
Cambium Networks has few development centers: Rolling Meadows, IL, USA and Ashburton, Devon, UK. Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in industrial or embedded software development
- Programming experience in C.
- Programming experience in Bash.
- Advanced Linux OS knowledge, mostly userspace.
- Knowledge of cryptographic functionalities like: ciphering, hashing, symmetric and asymmetric key handling, RSA, ECC, AES-CBC, AES-GCM, secure boot, linux hardening
- Strong quality focus (Unit test coverage 100%)
- Good analysis and design skills
- Open for discussions with the security/pen-testing team
- Excellent English proficiency (both written and spoken)
- OpenWRT embedded Linux knowledge: build root build system structure and functionality, init scripts, UCI subsystem.
- Deep Networking Knowledge: Understanding of the OSI model levels, Frames structure (basically Ethernet), protocols and services.
- Linux Networking: Routing, Advanced(Policy) routing, L2/L3 Firewalls, vlans, tunnels.
- Ability to understand and investigate interaction of elements in network protocols
- Embedded boot loaders (u-boot) knowledge: Flash organisation, file structure and types.
- Experience in Telecom projects related to IP protocols (e.g. GPON, WiFi, WiMAX, LTE, VoIP)
- Maintain Company products security: Analyze CVE Database, Prepare Device security bulletin, apply security patches, e.t.c.
- Analyze security breaches
- Investigate existing code for security breaches
- Design and development Security Unit Tests/Exploits or reuse existing.
- Analysis of technical problems and development of various firmware solutions
- Working closely with analysts, designers and project managers: on the solutions, designs and designs reviews, coding and testing
- Programming and debugging - various hardware platforms
- Working with Real-Time Operating Systems
#LI-AB3 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.