• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, with focus on quality of service
• Knowledge of web technologies including API's, web security, and web services
• Knowledge of the testing life Cycle, Agile testing methodologies
• Strong data validation and quality skills - understand features and requirements, define appropriate test scenarios/test cases, execute tests, develop Sanity and Regression suitsRequirements:
• Experience with test automation and management tools such as qTest, Robot Framework, Jenkins, JIRA for issues tracking, create defects, dashboards/reports using Jira Query language
• Experience designing and implementing solutions that are scalable, reliable and highly available
• Experience with online video, and cloud gaming products
• Project management experience
• Strong architecture experience with the following: Microservices architectures, Event-driven architectures, APIs, Domain Driven Design, Public Cloud (AWS), Serverless, Kubernetes, Docker
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.Preferences:
• Hands-on work with UAT testing and customer experience testing
• Strong understanding of the home WiFi network protocols, technologies, challenges and optimization opportunities
• Strong expertise in IP protocols, security protocols, routers equipment and technologies understanding/evaluating business needs and requirements to provide testing support, prototyping, and documenting results.
• Well versed in 4G/5G Wireless Networks and possess a thorough understanding of the architecture of RAN, small cell, RF, Core, spectrum, 5G NSA with prior experience within the telecommunication/networking industryJob Responsibilities:
• Ability to create test reports: Both detailed test reports as well as executive level testing summary readouts.
• Work closely with a team of quality engineers, Product engineers, Developers, PMO's, Architects, Business Analysts and other stakeholders on test activities and deliverables
• Initiate meetings with key stakeholders across the company whenever required and publish the minutes to required parties
• Experience with scripting languages such as PythonWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.