The client provides a reimbursement platform available for companies with mobile employees who are traveling places for their day-to-day job. They have solutions for Small and Medium Businesses, Mid-size companies and Enterprises to enable them to manage the reimbursement by streamlining and optimizing calculation process, control cost by using insight based on the rich user data aggregated through their Mobile app. Its platform and proprietary software simplify the reimbursement and management of vehicle, device, work and living costs through personalized calculations. They provide and customize the right reimbursement model for their clients as per their needs. Backed by rich user data for hundreds of clients, gathered and refined over decades, and updated in real time. Our client is the platform of choice for top Fortune 500 companies and organizations committed to workplace agility.Requirements:
This person will be the only QA to the only developer on the team. He/She will work on the maintenance of three product lines. There should be minimal feature work. Mostly hot fixes and production support. So we will need someone who is able to work very independently, communicates well, and is responsive. Timing is of the essence for this role.It's 70% manual and 30% UI automation. The 30% should mostly be upkeeping and maintenance as wellJob Responsibilities:
- Analyzing requirements and any other documentation related to implementation of new features (using JIRA).
- Design manual test cases and maintain a repository (using qTest).
- Create bugs/defects in Jira.
- Participate in sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospective and grooming/refinement sessions.(Teams/Slack)
- Demo/showcase stories/bugs to the team when needed
- Execute manual web application testing for Mobility and Runzheimer.
- Manually test Mobility temporal jobs (using putty)
- Backend/Database Testing (SQL)
- Execute and maintain UI Automation testing for Living Costs/Runzheimer using Javamation
- Write and execute API testing if needed (using Insomnia, POSTMAN, etc)
- Run the Motus security scan before each release for Living Costs/Runzheimer
- Track and analyze errors through logs (Using Datadog, putty)
- Perform smoke test, functional and regression testing activities in vagrant and lower environments (stgcf/sbox)
- Perform regression testing in Production environment for Living Costs (Runzheimer) after each release
- Deployment of vagrant and lower environments (using puTTY, gitLab)What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.