Unit Controller for Service unit High Voltage Products and Transformers Business Unit, Hitachi Energy Japan
Job ID: R0030854
Date Posted: Nov 30, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY JAPAN, LTD.
Profession (Job Category): Finance
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will contribute to the definition of the strategy for the business unit. Serves as the key partner for the relevant business leader in determining strategy for area of responsibility, aligning with wider strategy, implementing, and making adjustments in implementation as needed. Maintains constant contact with relevant other managers and Controllers regarding financial, market and customer situation and outlook.
- You will do business planning and forecasting Translates strategy into business plans and establishes measurable targets. Oversees the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility and serves as the interface to HQ/Country CFM/Global/Local Controllers. Evaluates financial implications of various strategic decisions, builds scenarios, and recommends actions.
- You will maintain business performance and decision support Monitors progress achieved and provides insight and analysis to support operational decision-making. Identifies issues and advises management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve. Drives appropriate cost structure, productivity optimization, and capital efficiency. Manages and closely monitors the cash flow and takes action to improve Net Working Capital.
- You will take care of risk management Identifies and communicates commercial and financial risks and opportunities from business propositions. Executes risk review procedures and processes in line with global policies and standards to minimize commercial and financial risks and exposure.
- You will establish and oversees processes and tools necessary to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information. Ensures high quality of financial data and business information in line with defined standards and financial closing schedules.
- You will maintain Internal controls and compliance Ensure transparency in financial reporting and disclosures. Defines and implements internal controls regarding financial and non-financial operations. Ensures compliance with corporate and country standards, regulations, and guidelines. Supports internal and external audits.
- You will be communicating with internal stakeholders Ensures timely and efficient communication with relevant Local/Country/Division/Region Controllers, Accounting Center, and other internal customers to identify and discuss issues for improvement of operations, work quality and efficiency for area of responsibility.
- You are responsible for people leadership and development requirements background ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops direct/indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- 3-5 Years in managerial level of finance/controlling- College Graduate Major in Finance, Accounting - Intermediary Business English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills can be either a good team leader or a team member-
- good problem analysis and solving skills.
- Strong ability to work independently.
- Optimistic, patient, persistent, self-motivated, flexible thinking, team spirit-
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.