Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
• Java backend developer with 5+ years of experience
• Spring Boot (Micro services framework).
• Excellent programming skills
• Multithreading Programming.
• Maven Builds & handling the deployments in UNIX environment.
• One ORM Technology (JPA with Hibernate).
• Building the scalable and Fault-Tolerant Systems using above technologies.
• Knowledge of multithreading is a must
• Strong knowledge of object oriented various design patterns, architectural patterns and And software engineering best practices.
• Strong experience in Linux Unix
• Good Experience in SQL Queries and Databases
• Excellent debugging skills is must to have.
• Ability to work without supervision
• Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit testsPreferences:Skills
: Java Backend, Spring Boot, Microservices framework, MultithreadingJob Responsibilities:
Experience with the following tools and technologies
• Java ,J2ee, Spring
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Maven /ant Builds & handling the deployments in UNIX environmentGood to Have :
• Shell/Perl/script programming would be addon.
• Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Play and Spark
• No SQL exp like Cassandra /MongoDB.
• Kafka or Hive MQ hands On.
• Any IOT based project execution experience.
• Asynchronous Programming using java 8.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.