We seek a skilled QA with 8-10 years of experience in software quality assurance, with expertise in UI automation, Performance Testing, and manual testing.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Cypress, API Testing, Soap UI, Postman,Jmeter and different types of manual testing like unit, smoke, and regression.
Additionally, experience working in Agile methodologies is required. The person will lead the QA team, ensure the quality of our products, and help guide and mentor other team members.Requirements:
• 8-10 years of experience in software quality assurance, with expertise in UI automation, API automation, Performance testing and manual testing.
• Strong experience with Selenium, Rest Assured, Java, TestNG, Jenkins, GIT, API Testing, Soap UI, and Postman.
• Experience working in Agile methodologies.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Expert in performance testing, Jmeter, Load Runner
• Good in Communications.
• Good in DatabasePreferences:Preferred Skills
: Selenium, Rest Assured, Java, TestNG, Jenkins, GIT, API Testing, Soap UI, Postman.Job Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software products.
• Design, develop, and execute automated test scripts using Cypress, Rest Assured, and Jmeter
• Develop and execute manual test cases based on functional and technical specifications.
• Ensure that all automated tests are robust, scalable, and maintainable.
• Work closely with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of high-quality software products.
• Identify, document, and track software defects and work with the development team to resolve them.
• Continuously improve the QA process and tools to ensure efficient and practical testing.
• Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in software quality assurance and testing.
• Manage stakeholder relationships and provide regular updates on testing progress and quality metrics.
• Define and adhere to best practices and quality standards
Exp in Agile methodologies.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.