Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent and 8+ years of relevant experience in Business Intelligence / Analytics, Finance, Payments
• Proficient in extracting and processing data using SQL and possess scripting skills (Python preferred) to automate manual work
• Hands on experience with data analysis and providing useful insights
• Experience working with variety of databases and large data sets
• Experience building visualizations and dashboards using Looker/Tableau or similar
• Detail-oriented and must have the analytical skills for solving unstructured problems
• Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to work effectively and multi-task in an ambiguous, high-volume environmentPreferred
• Experience in Payments
• Experience in Payouts & Financial Reconciliation
• Experience building reporting for external customers / partners and acting as a single point of contact for inquiriesIdeal Candidate
• Thrives in a fast-paced culture that values strategic communication, teamwork, and results
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with an eye for automation, process improvement and problem solving
• Has strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to communicate and work with executive managementPreferences:Preferred Skills:
Business Intelligence / Analytics, Finance, Payments, SQL and Python (Preferred)Job Responsibilities:
• Build deep contextual and domain knowledge, identify reporting needs & gaps and support ad-hoc needs of the business
• Partner with other teams on cross-functional projects to develop process efficiencies
• Gather data from multiple sources and develop models for analysis of design options and review payout calculations
• Work on continuously enhancing reconciliation models and help improve accuracy
• Work with our payment industry partners and product managers on scoping and implementation for new features and systems
• Recommends improvements to partner reporting with insights into interpretation of data by external partners and work towards easing payout reconciliation
• Work with our Product, Platform, Partnerships, and Finance teams to develop the project it globallyWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.