Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
* Must be a certified Salesforce Administrator
* 5+ years of experience in System Analysis and implementation of full lifecycle for delivery of systems solutions in Salesforce.
* Experience with the Customer Service solution using Service Cloud and Salesforce Community.
* Data analyst experience - someone who has a deep understanding of data, who could build and
maintain standard reports, and additionally provide timely ad-hoc reporting/analysis on demand.
* Experience in Bulk data load using Data Loader, Workbench and Writing SOQL using Developer Console..
* Salesforce configuration experience in reports , dashboard, report scheduling, list view , user setup and Email templates configuration.
* Experience in working with third party system APIs and web services.
* Strong written and verbal Communication.
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Experience with HR services support.
* Work collaboratively with non-eng stakeholders and other eng teams to identify and implement technical solutions to efficiently scale Cloud Support's operations.
* Experience with Salesforce CRM customization & development, with emphasis on the Salesforce Lightning Platform.
* Experience with designing data models for complicated business requirements with an understanding of Salesforce's database fundamentals.
* Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems & applications. Knowledge of Salesforce APIs (SOAP, REST, Bulk, Metadata) and best practices for common integration scenarios.
* Deep knowledge of Salesforce's multi-tenant environment, data model, Apex typographic conventions & transactions, execution governors and limits.Preferences:Must Have
: Salesforce Developer, Apex, Trigger, Visualization, Salesforce APIsJob Responsibilities:
* Work collaboratively with business stakeholders and Salesforce engineering teams.
* Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix issues with Salesforce.com.
* Daily administration and support of Salesforce including user setup, design and configuration of Custom Objects, Profiles and Roles, Workflow/Process Builder, Visual Flows, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts.
* Triage the user request and determine bug vs feature request
* Development and maintenance of Salesforce reports and dashboard.
* Data Load and data admin update
* Undertake Salesforce Administration tasks
* Development and maintenance of playbooks.
* Proficiency in creating Salesforce Flows, profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
* In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
* Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration. Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
* Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
* Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
* Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups. Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
* Change set deployment.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.