Procurement Senior Specialist with English
Job ID: R0031496
Date Posted: Sep 27, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY SERVICES SP. Z O.O.
Profession (Job Category): Customer Service & Contact Center Operations
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Manages the day-to-day cooperation with a portfolio of international suppliers fulfilling the needs of both internal and external customer. Executes implementation of PL Strategy in alignment with relevant category team.
- Tracks goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing.
- Oversees supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and resolves performance issues.
- Initiates supply orders in the system, confirms delivery with suppliers, monitors, and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
- Aligns supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability, and price.
- Conducts all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the following areas: Supply Chain Management/ Customer Service/ Accounts Payable.
- Very good knowledge of English (B2/C1).
- Good Excel knowledge would be a strong plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- SAP knowledge would be an asset.
- German Language skills nice to have.