Are you an experienced Android Developer looking for a new job to stabilize your development? Have you been thinking about joining a company that is one of the leaders in software development? Do you want to work on products for the world's leading car manufacturers in your daily job?
Well, if you answered yes to three of these questions, you couldn't have met a better occasion to join our team! It's time when we are looking for engineers who want to join and work on the development of forward-looking solutions for automotive software features.
As you join our team, you will be working on the newest Android Auto. You will be focusing on the design and development of middleware components for a Linux-based operating system in connected cars. What's more, you will take care of software that communicates with cloud services and implements innovative functions inside the car.
If you want to see your work in cars that are supposed to reach the roads in the near future, then this is the place to be. Not only will you gain experience in a highly valued area but also have fun being part of an experienced team. Apply now and let's talk very soon!Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of AOSP or Android Automotive knowledge
- Experience with Android Studio, Kotlin and Java
- Experience in source control tools like Git, repo
- Experience with connectivity (WiFi/Bluetooth), multimedia or audio area
- Ability to communicate in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Android Auto or CarPlay
- Knowledge of common and mobile architectures
- The use of JIRA/Confluence/Gerrit/GitHub in product development
- Understanding of Agile Software Development
- Experience with network log analysis (eg. Wireshark)
- Experience with native code (C++) and crash analysis
- Create software architecture
- Take part in requirements analysis
- Design and development of new features and services
- Participate in the analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Supervise and implement the developed software concepts
- Cooperate with other teams to follow up on issues resolution
- Participate in strategic decisions with the project management
#LI-PAULINAKAUP #LI-HYBRIDWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.