Company DescriptionHitachi Solutions
understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
As part of Hitachi Group
and one of the largest and most qualified consulting firms specialising in Microsoft technologies in the world, we rely on the talent and passion of our people to keep us driving forward. As a result, we invest in our workforce and train for excellence, offering opportunities to grow your career.
Our branch in Sofia is experiencing a phenomenal growth and we are looking to expand our Intellectual Property (IP)/ Product Team
. The IP
team focuses on developing products and accelerators using a wide array of Microsoft
cutting edge technologies.
We are looking for a dedicated professional who will be responsible for developing the Hitachi Solutions Modern Data Platform (MDP) Accelerator
. You will have the unmatched opportunity to work with the latest top-notch technologies from the Microsoft world!Job DescriptionThe focus for the role will be the development of the Hitachi Solutions Modern Data Platform (MDP) Accelerator.
This will include:
Additionally, you will be actively involved in:
- Developing data pipelines.
- Developing notebooks in SQL and Python for data transformation
- Developing Power BI Dashboards
- Developing features to enable CI/CD processes.
- Configuring infrastructure components using an infrastructure as code approach
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Developing the orchestration framework for the MDP Accelerator
- You will have the unmatched chance to be involved in the developments in Microsoft Fabric and other related data platform technologies applications and programming languages.
- Accountable for working with the IP Team in setting development timelines.
QualificationsThe best candidate would possess the following skillset:
- Pairing with the Product owner and corresponding technical director to deliver the MDP roadmap.
- Writing technical documentation
- Developing and fine-tuning own skill set within the IP team.
- Collaborating with the wider Data and Analytics team on use of the MPD Accelerator in customer projects
Additional InformationWhat We Offer:
- Strong technical knowledge of cloud architecture, Data platform, and related Microsoft technologies
- Awareness of upcoming Microsoft technologies.
- Experience of full development lifecycle
- Experience of data modelling techniques
- Experienced with data languages such as SQL and Python.
- Familiarity with Synapse/Azure Data Factory Pipelines.
- Proficiency with Power BI
- Proficiency in working with structured and unstructured data.
- Familiarity with delta lake and data lake house design approaches and technologies.
- Familiarity with Data Mesh principles
- Experience using GitHub & Azure DevOps
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Commercially aware
- Good interpersonal skills.
Role is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.Beware of scams
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.