Job ID: R0031148
Date Posted: Dec 7, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY ITALY S.P.A.
Profession (Job Category): Quality Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
For our Business Unit High Voltage based in Lodi we are looking for an Incoming Quality Specialist who will deploy and support a Quality Culture within local Hitachi Energy, by assuring and controlling Quality with systems, tools, and teams to guarantee high standards of product quality. All aspects managed in line with Hitachi Energy Group/Division/BU guidance.
- Ensure that products, received from suppliers, are in according to international standards, construction designs/drawing and costumers specification doing test in the factory or performing Factory Acceptance Tests directly to the Italian suppliers.
- Collect all the information and statistics of defects of materials, and issue NCR/CCRP
- Review existing Quality Control Inspection Plan and develop new ones.
- Be an active part in development of new products, in technical point and test to be perform for the qualification.
- Act as Quality landmark for suppliers and collaborating close to them for deploy and support a Quality Culture.
- Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
Technical diploma or Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably electrical, industrial);
At least 1-3 years of experience through Quality;
Sound knowledge of electrical instrument and tools;
Nice to have Quality Control Process knowledge;
Nice to have ISO and IEEE basic knowledge;
Good knowledge of MS Office tools especially Excel and Power Point;
Fluency in English (B2) and Italian both written and spoken;
Collaborative approach and willingness to learn;
Diplomacy, problem solving skills and flexibility will complete the profile;