Logistic Specialist - Temp
Job ID: R0032409
Date Posted: Oct 31, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
Profession (Job Category): Customer Service & Contact Center Operations
Job Type (Experience Level): Entry Level
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will assign the right forwarders for import material shipments following Global Freight Agreement and other local contracts as well as purchasing regulations.
- You should collect spot quotations and calculates freight costs to make sure the best prices for shipments which out of RFQ.
- You will control, update and report transportation cost savings.
- You should follow up and tracks movement of goods to ensure on-time ETD-ETA of the shipments.
- You should coordinate with broker to get correct custom declarations done and goods arrived factory at the earliest.
- You should follows up and updates import Custom codes and HS codes.
- You will report import shipments (KPIs) monthly,
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Foreign Trade University Graduation is advance.
- at least 1-3 years as Logistics Staff in manufacturing company.
- Proficiency in Ecus, SAP in preferable.
- Knowledge on customs procedure.
- Know ledge on Tax Regulation is advantage, Negotiation.
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.