Job ID: R0027933
Date Posted: Oct 27, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: HITACHI RAIL STS S.P.A.
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated HSE ADVISOR who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples - Italy.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Who We Are in: Naples – Italy
In Naples Hitachi Rail employees roughly 700 people, mostly engineers, who are developing signalling technologies at the state of the art, signaling systems design, the analysis of safety, reliability and availability, laboratory testing, contract management and control, research and development, procurement, and prevention and protection.
Thanks to our innovations and expertise, commitment and dedication we rank among the best railway technology provider of the Industry, delivering our products to Ferrovie Italiane, RFI as well as to the rest of the world.
The Naples offices are located in the area of San Giovanni a Teduccio, industrial area where is easy to reach the airport and train stations.
Currently we are looking for enthusiastic and pioneering candidates, driven by technological challenge and success, who want to contribute to the satisfaction of our customers and to the growth and global leadership of our business.
- Support the leadership of the HSE team and achieve business goals that meet shareholders expectations in a manner that focuses on health, safety and environmental, continuous improvement and good corporate governance on project were is appointed ;
- To support that workplace Health & Safety, environmental requirements of site and/or projects are implemented, monitored and maintained within group are of responsibility and to coordinate the HSE team within that group area.
• Contribute to establish, document, implement, maintain and continually improve the HSE Local Management System in compliance with International Standards, IMS and Local Procedures;
• Supervise the implementation of the ASTS activities in compliance with HSE Policies, HSE Legislative requirements , HSE Customer Requirements and HSE Management System (IMS);
• Implement the HSE hazard identification, HSE risk assessment and identification of necessary controls measures (Management Plan) within HSE Policies, applicable HSE Legislation, HSE Customer requirements and HSE Management System (IMS);
• Conduct the compliance audits to the HSE Legislative requirements;
• Implement the HSE Programs for the achieving of the HSE objectives and targets;
• Manage the external HSE resources appointed on Worksite and Construction site;
• Contribute to HSE Communication, Participation and Consultation;
• Participate to identification of HSE Training needs and conduct the HSE training according to the Training Program;
• Contribute to the identification of legal and IMS requirements of engaged suppliers and subcontractors;
• Define and update the procedure for the management of potential emergency situation;
• Monitor, report and communicate the HSE performance and implement solutions in case of negative trends;
• Implement, investigation and analysis in case of HSE accidents and incidents (also in case of near misses).
• Identify nonconformities and verify that the corrective/preventive actions are taken to mitigate it and avoid the recurrence;
• Conduct and cooperate to HSE audits, inspection and HSE legal compliance audit in relation to the annual schedule;
• Cooperate to the implementation of the proper documentation for the annual management review meetings.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Ability to travel internally and internationally
• University Degree: Engineering or similar technical degree (in alternative qualified HSE Master)
• From 2 to 5 Years of Business experience/Years of project experiences
• Communication, presentation and training techniques
• Project management
• Organization techniques and process management knowledge
• Cost estimating techniques knowledge and Budgeting knowledge
• Health & safety and enviromental technicalll egislation knowledge
• Applicable Standards and Certification knowledge (ISO….)
• Auditing Standards (ISO 19011) and techniques
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail