The client provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector. They have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, they operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital and revolutionize customer interactions.Requirements:
A perfect candidate should have the following skills:Must HaveBackend
- Proven hands-on experience in Java (SpringBoot framework) and have strong OOP programming concept
- Proven hands-on experience in multithreading and asynchronous programming (concurrency / webflux)
- Able to understand and apply programming best practices (Clean Code, SOLID principle, etc.)
- Proven hands-on experience in Angular
- Proven hands-on experience in SPA testing framework (Jasmine / Karma)
Good to have
- Proven hands-on experience in Microservices architecture
- Proven hands-on experience in AWS Cloud (ECS, Lambda, S3, SQS, SNS)
- Proven hands-on experience in REST APIs development
- Proven hands-on experience in Docker and containers experience
- Proven hands-on experience in CI/CD with strong concept and knowledge
- (Frontend) Good to have experience in another SPA framework (React.js / Vue.js)
- Good to have experience in another Server-Side rendered web framework (eg: Spring MVC / PHP)
- Good to have working experience with Gitlab
Good to have IaC experience (e.g. Terraform)Must Have Soft Skills:
- Good command of English
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to pick up new technical knowledge with minimal guidance
- Team player - willing to adapt to the customer's culture and way of working
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Translate business needs into technical application design
- Create BE code, create new components, support existing components (Angular 11), and develop and integrate API. Some of the components are based on older Angular versions and will require migration to new versions.
- Work with Quality Assurance in order to validate the correctness of the implementation. Defect investigation, bug fixing, troubleshooting
- Actively share knowledge with the team, be a team player and be ready to support Junior developers and new-comers
- Cross-code review and writing unit tests.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.