Our teams are self-organizing and following agile principles and methodologies. You will be working directly with our Product Owners and stakeholders from our clients. In this role, you will be involved in devops team growth, mentoring and coaching, while also be active in different customer deliveries (architecting, ) planning, delivering and supporting from development through production the multi-functional software components of a data scientist portal. Requirements:
• Strong knowledge of Linux administration/engineering
• Any of AWS/Azure/GCP experience is a must
• Experience with web and application servers - installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and securing against known vulnerabilities (Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat, Apache Proxy, Nginx etc.)
• Proven work-experience with configuration management systems and deployment automation tools (any of Jenkins Pipelines, CircleCI, Argo, Azure Devops, CodePipeline)
• In-depth knowledge of scripting languages: Shell, Bash, Perl, Batch, Python
• Familiarity with SDLC and automated software testing
• Experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
• Experience with Infrastructure as a Code is a must (mainly Terraform and Cloud Formation)
• Familiarity with load balancing solutions, firewalls, proxy servers, APIs gateways etc.
• Experience working with RESTfull Services
• Knowledge of networking fundamentals (a background in network administration or engineering would be helpful)
• Experience working with multiple teams in an Agile setup
• Willingness to learn new technologies and a spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
• Good command of EnglishJob Responsibilities:
• Contribute to deployment and configuration of new software components releases
• Contribute to building a secure, resilient and scalable infrastructure for the software components of the product
• Design and implement adjustments of the continuous delivery pipelines, including continuous integration, continuous delivery and automated environment provisioning
• Configure, deploy and maintain internal tools used in Continuous Integration and Deployment pipelines (Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube.)
• Perform system monitoring & alerting (development through production environments), verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources and software components, reviewing system and application logs
• Design and implement a backup and recovery strategy
• Identify sources of manual work related to on-boarding new components from inception to CI/CD pipeline and strive to automate as much as possible
• Interact, develop, and communicate with groups on all levels of the project team; work with development, QA, architecture and project management teams to streamline the build-deploy-test cycle
• Promote a mindset of 'everything as a service', self-service for the team
• Adjust to constant business changes, which include evolving goals, strategies, new requirements, and emerging technologies
#LI-DI1 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.