The Client is one of the leaders in medical science for more than 40 years, and who committed to solving the challenges that matter most - united by a deep care for human life. The mission is to advance science for life and transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for end-users, and support the employees and the communities in which the Client operates.
So, choosing a career with our team isn't just business, it's personal. And if you're a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!#LI-AK5 #LI-Remote Requirements:
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in BA;
- Possess a clear understanding of the software development life cycle;
- English - Upper-Intermediate;
- Good communication skills - able to communicate clearly, effectively, and in a timely manner;
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills - able to analyze and solve problems;
- Ability to identify and document solutions to complex business problems with accuracy;
- Shows initiative - takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires.
- Previous work experience in the healthcare domain is a plus
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Plan, organize, and coordinate clinical trials;
- Provide documentation support for requirements gathering: process analysis, design of new functionality/content, and content testing;
- Develop periodic project progress reports;
- Responsible for close collaboration with clients and product development team to maintain an understanding of platform capabilities to design clinical studies;
- Perform on-platform study management tasks such as new study content input;
- Attend daily/weekly study/dev team meetings to represent study updates and to define the following study design action items;
- Analyze trial events, investigate potential issues, and serve as a point of contact for tracking and communicating those issues to the development team.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.