The client is a product international company with a common goal to redefine the legacy approach to Privileged Access Management by delivering multi-cloud-architected solutions to enable digital transformation at scale. Client company establishes a root of trust, and then grants the least privileged access just in time based on verifying who is requesting access, the context of the request, and the risk of the access environment.
The client's products centralize and orchestrate fragmented identities, improve audit and compliance visibility, and reduce risk, complexity, and costs for the modern, hybrid enterprise. Over half of the Fortune 100, the world's largest financial institutions, intelligence agencies, and critical infrastructure companies, all trust this company to stop the leading cause of breaches - privileged credential abuse.
This is one of the client's flagship products. It is a tool designed to use the Secret Server's REST API to copy data from one Secret Server instance to another. Its primary use case is to move data from an on-premises instance to the Cloud. The UI is fairly simple - a series of steps that walk the user through. The bulk of the complexity is in the business logic, and that is where the work on the project is expected to take place. It offers a migration utility for importing secrets from other applications. Currently, the migration tool supports a bunch of applications.Requirements:
- Master or Bachelor's degree;
- Upper-Intermediate+ English;
- Excellent writing, grammatical, and spoken communication skills;
- Technical writing experience with computer-related companies (no less than 4 years);
- Experience writing documentation for computer security software;
- Have a portfolio of technical writing samples;
- Analytical and organized, excellent time manager;
- Proven ability to learn complex software applications quickly and explain them clearly;
- Ability to gather requirements and domain knowledge one-on-one with developers;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Solid proficiency in Madcap Flare;
- Mastership of JIRA/Confluence
- Knowledge of the Perforce is a huge plus.
- Create/write documentation for the product
- Utilize the new documentation tool MadCap Flare
- Collaborate with product/scrum team(s) to obtain the requirements for the documentation
- Workflows and user scenarios
- Technical information
- Review documentation with stakeholders for editing and modifying
- Participate in scrum ceremonies for the team assignment
- Collaborate with other doc writers when necessary
#LI-YK4 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.