We're looking for technology game changers to be part of fundamental transformation within the automotive industry. As part of that foundation, we are seeking a Junior Test Framework Engineer. You should interface with the global team that will support all applications utilizing the Agile methodology.
The scope of this position will cover strategy, roadmap and methodology determination, benchmarking, training and technical documentation, driving deployment, adoption and continuous improvement of the xIL modeling framework. Working closely with plant modeling, soft and virtual ECU team, functional design, architecture, integration and testing teams is a part of the daily work. Sounds interesting? Don't wait and apply!Requirements:
- Up to 1 year of commercial experience in testing
- Experience in one scripting language(e.g. Python) or test automation tool
- Bachelor's degree or final year of study in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Good knowledge of agile test methods and test automation
- Familiarity with software version control (e.g. GitLab)
- Knowledge of CAN and analysis tools
- Good analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with model-based development tools such as Matlab/Simulink
- Experience in automotive projects
- Experience with dSPACE products
- Good understanding of automotive testing standards
- Good knowledge of state-of-the-art software construction and integration methods and toolchains
- Work on simulation and modeling framework development
- Maintain the xIL platform
- Develop tools for CI/ CD workflow management
- Manage simulation artifacts
#LI-MARIARUDZINSKA #LI-HYBRIDWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.