We are hiring a Creative Developer to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry based in GothenburgRequirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Interaction design, human factors, human computer interaction or related field
• 5+ years of working experience
• Good knowledge of the HMI design process and best-practices
• Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers, engineers, strategists and product managers throughout the design process
• Hands-on experience of building mockups and prototypes, from digital to tangible proofs of concept
• Diverse portfolio ((PDF format, 10MB maximum file size)
highlighting projects that demonstrate experience in crafting digital and physical user interfaces with a wide range of interaction models
• Deep skills in both design and development in Unity or Unreal.
• Experience with visual design concepts for automotive HMI based on Unity or Unreal
• Interfaces in real-time 3D for automotive HMI
• Experience with multimodal interaction
• Used to create new concepts of interaction
• Used to work in an explorative way to try out different concepts.
• Strong drive, independent and organized as well as a good team player
• Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills, able to drive concepts and ideas forward
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Ability to manage competing project priorities and constraints
• Comfortable working in relatively flat and dynamic teams
• Passionate to work on ambiguous and complex future challenges
• Creative problem solver, structured, methodical, analytical
• Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European cultureJob Responsibilities:
You will work within the Digital & Interaction team, a cross-functional team where inter-disciplinary focus, curiosity and drive are highly valued. We work in close collaboration with all other design departments shaping the mobility experience of the future.
Participate throughout the entire design process of a new HMI generation, from inspiration and research to building prototypes and communicating a vision through a prototype, bringing to life holistic and integrated digital-physical experiences.
Contribute to the development, evaluation and documentation of novel, multi-modal HMI concepts and information architectures for digital and physical touch points, infotainment, driver information and telematics.
Collaborate on designing, running, and testing new solutions through experiments and prototypes at varying levels of fidelity. From visual storytelling, wireframing, click-through prototypes and animations to functional interactive prototypes.
Apply systems thinking to information and experience design that engages people through physical and digital touchpoints along a user journey for consumer and business applications.
Systematically ensure that concepts are coherent, satisfy user needs and expectations, understand user pain points as well as meeting safety and regulatory requirements, and minimize driver distraction.
Explore and identify focus areas for user research, selecting appropriate research methodologies, synthesize user research results into actionable insights for iterative concept development.What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.