Due to intensive growth, the GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite a mapping driver to become part of the GlobalLogic team.
You have a unique opportunity to take part in an amazing project that allows you to travel, earn and improve a widely used navigation product in the UAE region. Approximate duration of the project - 1+ months. Our experienced team will support you throughout your trip.
Please note that this work is rated for a two-person crew. The responsibilities and requirements can be divided between both crew members. Conventionally, one may have driving skills and the other will operate the equipment. It is ideal to have all the skills of both crew members for interchangeability while working.
Compliance with the collection process is very important, so we'll provide you with training to operate the equipment.
- Technical support in case of issues with a car or equipment
- Other necessary support during the travel
- Legal requirements (permits for data collection) as applicable
- Hotels, bus/plane tickets, fuel, travel insurance and reimbursement of the other necessary spendsRequirements:
- Driving License Cat B (international), strong driving skills and good driving record
- Driving experience of 5+ years
- Ready for business trips
- Strong PC user (Hardware/Software)
- Able to work independently/remotely/travel when required
- Able to use/understand a map
- Able to easily navigate in unfamiliar locations
- Ukrainian citizen
- Valid international passport (biometrics)
- Live/stay abroad or in the UAE and/or allowed to travel to the UAE
- Good communication skills and ability to keep calm in complex situations
- Car rental experience in different countries would be a plus
- The job is for two persons. If you don't have your own colleague be ready to cooperate with another employeeJob Responsibilities:
- Rent a car, mount a camera and PC and drive to capture photos of the streets.
- Pedestrian data collection: Sometimes you will need to park your car and walk through surroundings to check specific points of interest (such as cafes, restaurants, etc.). With a simple application, your tasks will be to update the information of visited places.
- Check/update information (address, phone number, postcode, etc. - about 10 parameters) about cafes, shops, etc. with changes made via the app.
- Ensure full execution of the data collection process. Working in the UAE Dubai(+ around) areas you will be tasked to drive all public roads in your given area in the most efficient way
- Operate the vehicle safely and responsibly at all times. Report any technical issues as per the process
- Complete all daily reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform equipment troubleshooting
- Successful completion of training and compliance with all process requirements and company security policies.
- Provide daily reporting
#LI-Remote #LI-AK12What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.