Our client is a multi-brand retailer based in Montreal, Canada specialising in the sale of designer fashion and high end streetwear. It was founded as an e-commerce platform in 2003.Requirements:
- solid experience with SageMaker Studio and all features it provides (Sagemaker Pipelines)
- ability to create and adjust SageMaker pipelines for the end-to-end ML development cycle
- experience with deploying model inference with Sagemaker endpoints and other serverless computing (such as Lambda)
- experience with transferring projects from on-premise to SageMaker
- ability to understand machine learning development and deployment processes
- good knowledge of how to deploy model inference with CodePipeline
We are looking for ML engineer for 5-6 months to help the client with finishing their ML environment migration to AWS SageMaker Studio from on-premise. You will be expected to provide expertise to ensure that environment setup is done according to best practices and provide guidance on possible optimisations.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- collaborate with client to understand their current machine learning development environment setup
- provide guidance and best practices to client on how to effectively and securely setup SageMaker Studio domain
- design, implement and manage AWS infrastructure for the ML environment, including VPCs, subnets, security groups, and other AWS resources
- work with clients to configure AWS IAM roles, policies, and permissions to ensure secure access to AWS resources and data
- identify opportunities for optimization and cost reduction in the AWS infrastructure and SageMaker Studio environments
- create reusable project templates to create the infrastructure for MLOps solution for CI/CD of ML models
- conduct workshops for client on how to use SageMaker Studio features effectively
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.