A project within the Energy domain designed to monitor energy distribution and Power Greed networks status.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Upper-intermediate and higher-level of English
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Technical background
- Experience with API
- Skills in analyzing and documenting requirements
- Ability to work independently, organize proper stakeholder management, and own BA processes workflow
- Has practical knowledge of requirements decomposition (Epics definition, User stories, Tasks).
As a Product owner, you'll be part of our developer teams.
Your goal will be to transfer business needs to highly detailed technical requirements.
You will work closely with the client to understand all requirements and understand the technical side of existing solutions. In most cases, you will work with technical managers, who will provide you with information about the current solutions and new requirements.
What Will You Do?
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Communicating regularly with the client
- Transforming business requests to consistent requirements specifications for the team
- Requirements gathering and prioritization with the team
- Preparing documentation, including user stories, and functional/non-functional requirements.
- Managing the product backlog, including requirements management, prioritization, traceability, verification, and validation
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.