We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.The team
The EMEA Talent Acquisition team represent Hitachi Vantara career opportunities to the talent market and we are passionate about the role we play in influencing the future success of the organisation. We are quality focused, with a desire to go the extra mile, which enables us to build strong relationships with our business customers and deliver talent solutions that bring added value.
We are highly resourceful and always ready to tackle hiring projects with enthusiasm and positivity. Our strong, collaborative team provides the opportunity to work with international colleagues and on a broad variety of hiring initiatives and TA focused projects. The role
Acting as a trusted Talent Acquisition business partner to the EMEA team. Seeking to support current and future hiring needs, you will leverage creative search and selection tools and methods to identify, attract and recruit key talents- both experienced hires and internships.
As the primary TA point of contact for hiring managers in your region, you will:
What you'll bring
- Qualify hiring needs and provide advice on the best recruiting approach and talent market insights
- Proactively target and attract talent to build an engaged pipeline of candidates that are excited by the Hitachi proposition
- Qualify candidates to accurately assess candidates (against a high bar for technical competence) and cultural complement to the team and wider Hitachi business and core values
- Present diverse and qualified candidate shortlists to enable hiring managers to make the best hiring decisions
- Own and lead recruitment activities, setting expectations with the business and ensuring the best candidate experience
- Leverage social media channels to build brand awareness and drive talent engagement and interest
- Previous in-house exposure is an advantage but by no means essential
- Proven sourcing and attraction capability within the highly competitive technology space
- Knowledge of recruiting deeply technical profiles and leveraging a range of sources to develop connections in the market
- Experience in managing the end-to-end recruitment life-cycle
- A collaborative approach to working, engaging proactively with HR Business Partners and other internal stakeholders