Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
- Design and develop systems to support both business and technical integration needs.
- Responsible for development efforts for software enhancements, extensions, defect corrections and integration of features in Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions across technologies.
- Have an understanding of the D365 F&O technology stack and the peripheral technologies that can be leveraged including, but not limited to, Azure, Azure SQL, Power BI, Common Data Service, Power Apps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Machine Learning, etc.
- Take a user-centered approach and rapidly iterate.
- Strong F&O product knowledge.
- Understanding of OO (Object Oriented) programming.
- Experience designing and customizing F&O application.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
- Proficiency in X++, Data Management(DIXF), SSRS, Security framework
- Experience with D365FO interfacing and integration.
- Knowledge in gathering technical requirements.
- Ability to travel domestically in the United States/Canada.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- 3 years of experience in full software development life cycle in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation skills are a must.
- MS Dynamics F&O experience (Certifications a plus).
- Knowledge of end to end D365FO implementation.
- Skills in web services,C#, XML, Azure Platforms (Data Lake, Data Factory), SharePoint, SSIS, Power BI.
- Azure Development (Azure functions, Logic Apps, Service Bus etc.).
- Understanding of LCS (Life Cycle Services) and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Beware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.