Company DescriptionCompany Overview
Hitachi Solutions is a global solutions integrator passionate about designing, developing, and delivering cutting edge cloud solutions to help our clients innovative across their entire business. Our firm develops the business services and technology powering some of the products you use every day - and is closely aligned with Microsoft and other leaders in the cloud computing space.
What sets Hitachi Solutions apart is both our industry focus, and the intellectual property that we bring to our customers. Recognized for our achievements year after year, we strive to be the trusted advisor of large and medium sized enterprises alike - helping them move fast to achieve strategic business initiatives with distinguished engineering, hard work, and compassion. With over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, in our 18 years of focus our company has seen explosive growth and high customer satisfaction. This has allowed us to offer exceptionally compelling salaries, 401k match, family leave, and health benefits. And no - we will not make you come into an office or ask for an inflexible work schedule.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companiesJob Description
- Ongoing support of clients' Azure and on-premises environments with a focus on infrastructure and networking with occasional support of Azure PaaS solutions
- Resolution of alerts from the NOC monitoring system for issues with Azure VMs and Windows servers
- Assist with managing the monitoring system, including deploying monitoring for new customers, creating new monitoring rules based on business requirements, etc.
- Occasionally assist with investigation of security-related alerts from the SOC system
- Work with members of other teams to coordinate resolution of issues that are in their technical area
- Work directly with clients on their Azure and Windows Server projects and questions, including advising them on best practices
- Be the technical lead for multiple clients, having a deep understanding of their infrastructure and overall architecture
- Work within the ticketing system to monitor, track, and resolve client issues
- 2+ years of experience with Azure in a hands-on engineering role focused on IaaS and networking
- 3+ years of Windows Server and Active Directory engineering/administration experience
- Basic networking experience (for example: administering or troubleshooting site to site VPNs, basic routing, firewall rules, etc.)
- Ability to support multiple clients and prioritize multiple issues simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to changes in Microsoft Azure technologies quickly
- Demonstrate a good set of troubleshooting skills to resolve complex issues
The ideal candidate also has some of the following (Optional):
- Experience with Microsoft 365 products, including Exchange Online, Teams, and Azure Active Directory
- Has worked at a Managed Services Provider supporting multiple customers
- Has worked with or administered IT Monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, Nagios, or ConnectWise Automate
- Experience with Azure Log Analytics and ability to write or understand Kusto queries
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience in IT Security and/or Cloud Security
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Beware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.