The project is dedicated to the client who is an international company that owns numerous products within Finance domain.
They provide solutions for payment, invoice and document automation for their customers around the world. End users are banks, financial institutions, and insurance companies. Requirements:
- Industry related experience 6+ years (software engineering projects), knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies including 5+ years in Business analysis/product owner in different projects and domain areas.
- Experience as a PO for 1 or multiple teams in a scalable Agile environment.
- Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis, requirements gathering (Elicitation - Interview, document analysis) and solutions assessment including gap analysis and root cause analysis.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum approach to backlog creating and maintanance, Requirements Management tools.
- Ability to produce solid vision/end-user/training documentation.
- Ability to maintain knowledge base on the business needs.
- Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, UML, bpmn).
- Understanding requirements documentation needed on different stages of requirements processing (Case Study, Specification, RTM, Test Case, User Manual).
- Fluent English is a must (comprehensive written and verbal communication).
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Collaborate with Stakeholders, end users and Subject Matter Experts to gather and document business and functional requirements.
- Create/maintain project knowledge base.
- Document mid/low level requirements, update jira stories (including data flows modeling, UI sketches).
- Perform gap analysis between high level and low level requirements.
- Participate in demo and training preparation.
- Draft and maintain use cases or other supporting documentation for enhancements or new features.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.