Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from scratch and build something great. Join GlobalLogic! The only software development company where opportunities grow in direct proportion to your ambitions.
We value progress and it defines us. That's why we are looking for passionate people who want to shape the future by creating cutting-edge solutions. Next-generation vehicle controllers, autonomous driving, bodywork, powertrains and infotainment are just some of the areas for which we develop solutions for the world's largest global companies. Technology will significantly transform the automotive industry over the next decade and our organization is looking for high-potential candidates - maybe you - who will digitally transform the company by focusing on the experience.
Check out the requirements of the position, apply and lead down the path of digital change in the automotive industry!Requirements:
- At least 4-5 years of experience working in C++ language
- At least 4-5 years of experience working in the embedded automotive field using Linux/QNx/Automotive Android
- Experience working with memories (Flash, EEPROM, RAM, External memories)
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR (automotive ECU Base SW)
- Experience with automotive networking protocols (J1939, CAN, LIN, XCP, UDS, ISOBUS and communication tools Vector CANalayser, CANape, CANoe, INCA or similar)
- Experience with tools (Git/SVN, Build pipeline tools (e.g. Jenkins, Sonarqube), Requirement tools (e.g. DOORS) and Defect management systems (e.g. Jira)
- Ability to communicate in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of modern IOT networks (REST APis/MQTT/DTLS)
- Knowledge of Functional Safety concepts and software implementation (in accordance with ISO25119, ISO13849, ISO26262)
- Knowledge of cybersecurity concepts and implementation (TLS1.2/1.3, signature encryption, secure development)
- Design, develop, test and deploy scalable software that works across all vehicles
- Drive engineering best practices and set standards for other engineers on the team
- Simplify code and resolve team architecture deficiencies
- Break down complex software projects into parallel work that you and other SDEs can perform and then reassemble successfully into a cohesive launch
- Proactively removes architectural bottlenecks - makes trade-offs: short-term vs. long-term technology decisions
- Advise directors and principal engineers on technical direction for the organizations
- Participate in the hiring process and mentor others - improving their skills, knowledge of your software and ability to get things done
#LI-LUKASZTKACZ #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.