We are looking for someone special who will join our company as an In-vehicle Networking (IVN) Engineer.
As an IVN Engineer, you will work in a very innovative and challenging working environment. In this position, you will be responsible for SOME/IP and CAN FD communication design, and related requirements specifications release (e.g. DBC, ARXML). You will coordinate the execution of related tasks such as message map creation, quality of service simulation, and optimization. As a part of our team, you will lead interactions with vehicle teams, core electrical teams, core systems engineering teams and suppliers.
So if you are self-motivated, autonomous, and able to work within a team and by objectives, this position might be the right choice for you! As you join us, you will be involved with the in-house software development of ADAS features, including semi and fully-automated driving systems and enablers. You will work in a fast-evolving environment with ambiguous requirements.
If that role sounds like something for you, don't wait and apply!Requirements:
- At least 3 years of networking experience
- At least 2 years of automotive Ethernet and SOME/IP
- Experience in authoring System/Component level requirements
- Knowledge of CAN, CAN FD, Automotive Ethernet, SOME/IP and gPTP communication protocols
- Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- High skills in problem-solving, working for discontinuity and leading change
- Ability to communicate in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with IBM Doors or similar Requirements Management Tools
- Experience with CANanlyzer and CANoe
- Knowledge of PREEVision
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR software architecture and AUTOSAR Time Sync
- Drive Ethernet message map creation process interacting with internal stakeholders (vehicle/execution teams)
- Pack all the software interfaces into Ethernet and/or CAN FD messages/services
- Work with software development teams in order to optimize the Service Oriented Architecture based on the expected communication performance
- Optimize the SOME/IP and CAN FD communication quality of service defining the best Ethernet switch configuration (VLAN, priorities, traffic shaping) and CAN FD messages design parameters (priorities and offset) to minimize end-to-end latencies.
- Optimize GW functionality needed to map SOME/IP interfaces with existing vehicle CAN FD signals in order to minimize GW processing delay
- Support the SOME/IP communication layer modeling into the PREEVision tool
- Define DoIP Ethernet messages
- Support product development as a member of a cross-functional team
- Design AUTOSAR Time Sync domain optimizing parameters configuration
#LI-URSULALON #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.