- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with Angular framework.
- Strong UI/UX skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative.
- Autonomous problem solver.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Extensive experience in designing simple, responsive interfaces.
- Hands-on approach, attention to detail, and results orientation.
- Experience collaborating with backend software engineers and end-to-end integration.
- Understanding of business requirements and ability to translate them into technical solutions.
- Good knowledge of the deployment and continuous integration process.
- Experience and thorough understanding of Agile Software Development.
- Experience with RXJS.
- Familiarity with Material Design Components.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Code, design and implement new features in our client's products that will be used by millions of customers.
- Work independently with Product Managers and Test/Release teams for incremental feature development.
- Collaborate with backend software engineers to achieve end-to-end integration.
- Understand and collaborate with UX/UI design teams to ensure exceptional user experience.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Have a good understanding of the deployment and continuous integration process.
- Participate in agile software development.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.