Are you a passionate data engineer with a knack for transforming raw data into actionable insights? One of San Diego's leading Digital Marketing Agencies, is looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our innovative technology team and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our proprietary platform, Nova.
Nova platform integrates data from numerous clients and sources to provide insights and tools for our customers.Requirements:Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Velocity of new data feature development
- Data pipeline metrics (e.g., runtime, uptime, success rate)
- Data quality metrics (e.g., completeness, accuracy, freshness)
- BS or Master's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years of experience in large-scale data engineering
- 4-6 years of object-oriented programming experience (Java, .NET, PHP, Python, Go, Node)
- Experience defining, communicating, and training engineering best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative mindset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Own and optimize Nova Cloud's entire data lifecycle
- Analyze requirements and use cases, decomposing them into specific technical tasks
- Investigate and resolve technical issues promptly
- Build and execute unit and integration tests to enhance data pipeline reliability
- Define and manage data governance and quality processes
- Stay updated with the latest data engineering technologies and best practices
- The Data Engineer will provide technical leadership and help establish best practices for high-quality data solutions.
- You will contribute to Nova software by performing requirements engineering, conducting code reviews, and deploying new releases.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.