Hitachi Energy is seeking for a Manager, Service Automation & Communication, North America for its Raleigh, NC location.
- Implement Service strategy and drive Service growth locally at the respective local unit level. Lead the Service organization and is responsible for the P&L to achieve performance targets and to optimize the utilization of service resources.
- Service strategy- Drives implementation of the Service strategy as a member of the local management team. Ensures corresponding plans are implemented consistently in the Service organization through collaboration with other businesses/hub.
- Performance targets- Drives, implements, reports and monitors performance targets as part of the global (or) local unit P&L (financial, productivity, investments, customer satisfaction, operational excellence, etc.).
- Service delivery- Runs the day-to-day Service business to ensure profitable growth and improvement of Service productivity. Implements agreed delivery and performance standards to ensure consistency in quality and customer satisfaction.
- Customer approach- Executes the (global) service and delivery sales channel strategy within the local unit. Implements productized Service offerings and materials for marketing purposes and invests in Service Sales to increase market penetration. Builds sustainable customer relationships to ensure local client growth, satisfaction and retention together with Sales. Supports Sales resources in customer meetings.
- Drives consistent development of processes and practices based on customer feedback (Net Promoter Score (NPS)). Operational excellence- Invests in improving the quality of existing Service products and in developing new Service products to expand the portfolio in line with global direction.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.