For more than 15 years, GlobalLogic has partnered with Avid Technology to make amazing products and connect the dots between people, products, and business opportunities. Now, in an increasingly digital world that places the consumer at the center of every interaction, we're showing businesses how they can connect the dots back to consumers, innovate within predictable budgets, and bring the next generation of digital products and services to market.Requirements:Must have
Nice to have
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English,
- Work experience with distributed systems with a focus on a Microservice Architecture style,
- Excellent Java knowledge (Java 11+, ideally Java 17),
- Experience with Spring Boot (spring-core, spring-web, spring-security, spring-data),
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs,
- Good understanding of network communication styles (synchronous vs. asynchronous, P2P vs. pub-sub, etc.),
- Work experience with unit testing with a focus on working with Junit, Mockito,
- Work experience with Git,
- Good understanding of OOD and OOP,
- Good understanding of CI/CD principles
- Work experience with BPMN (e.g., Camunda, etc.),
- Work experience with message brokers (e.g., Kafka, RabitMQ, etc.),
- Work experience with NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB, etc.),
- Work experience with build systems (e.g., Maven, Gradle, etc.),
- Work experience with other programming languages (e.g., C++, Python, Go, etc.),
- Work experience with Event-Driven Architecture,
- Work experience with Docker and Kubernetes
As a Middle Java Software Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing, estimating, and implementing business requirements described by the Product Owner defined and planned with the team.
You will suggest a suited and sustainable system and service architecture based on the requirements and discuss it with architects and team members.Responsibilities
- Design, implement, and document system and service architecture,
- Write well-designed, maintainable code, including automated tests,
- Review other team members' code,
- Estimate and plan development,
- Work with the team in a Scrum environment
#LI-OC1 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.