We're building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We're addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mould, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Client's Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 1500+ customers and 175+ partners globally, Client's platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree - client is changing the way the world does business.Requirements:
Preferred skills and technical familiarity
Adding additional insight, and a growth mind set, will elevate your contribution in this role:
• Graduate or early in career analyst working with data analytics tools / Excel
• Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Electronic Engineering or Computer Science. (Similar degree using large and complex data sets).
• Quick learner with a desire to understand sophisticated systems and software behaviour.
• Genuine passion for problem solving and persistence when vital.
• Analytical skills with a methodical approach.
• Ability to work to time constraints within an exciting environment.
• Ability to switch focus as priorities change.
• Good communication skills with ability to convey technical information clearlyJob Responsibilities:
Your qualifications, your influence
• Investigating complex issues raised via support tickets
• Prioritising tickets within your own queue
• Raising bugs where appropriate
• Communicating progress of issues/fixes back to the Support Agents
• Guiding Support Agents and the customer through sophisticated solutions
• Detailing investigations of new issues
• Conducting release reviews and onboarding new features to Support Teams
• On-Call rota participation - Level 3 provide emergency call out for urgent customer issues 24/7. The on-call rota is shared between team members so you can expect to be on call approx. 1 week in 15 and 1 weekend in 15.What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.