Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
- Lead Dynamics CE implementations through all project phases, including discovery, definition, build, test, and deployment.
- Demonstrate strong Dynamics/Power Platform knowledge, including Power Pages, Dynamics Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, and Project Service
- Display a strong understanding of Power Platform Architecture and various integration mechanisms.
- Plan Portal Implementation by working closing with project team, identifying Goal Purpose and personas for the Portal
- Work with cross-functional teams, including product management, marketing, and engineering, to gather requirements, define objectives, and translate them into functional portal designs.
- Conduct data-centric discussions with clients during discovery meetings.
- Develop and Manage Scope and Backlog of Technical Requirements
- Design and build visually appealing and user-friendly PowerPages / Power Portal using Power Platform components.
- Write Technical Specification
- Effectively manage associated issues and risks to ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements.
- Collaborate with the Development Team to design and lead the system architecture process, create and define specifications for customizations, and implement custom code or data migration requirements.
- Develop modern applications integrated with the Power Platform using REACT, and Web API.
- Develop and refine CE implementation standards and tools.
- Present tailored demonstrations of technology solutions to clients.
- Evaluate data issues and address clients' analytical needs.
- Establish DevOps pipelines for solution migration.
- Design and document integration, data migration, and ALM strategies.
- Ensure code coverage and unit tests for every component or task.
- Execute unit testing for newly developed functionalities.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Power Platform, including Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI.
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining web portals and pages.
- Strong Client-Side Scripting Experience
- Familiarity with responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Knowledge of CRM, ERP, and other backend system integrations.
- Ability to stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Expertise in ALM/Solution Management
- Must have Experience in Azure DevOps - Backlog Management, Sprint Management, Repo Management, Pipeline
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Excellent Knowledge on Integration Methodology between DataVerse / Azure and other applications
- Good Knowledge on Migration Approach into Dynamics/DataVerse
- Soft Skills: Communication, Technical Writer (Documentation, Visio)
- Innovative and Self Learner/Organized
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
#LI-CC1Beware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.