• Consumer mobile application development experience
• A background in building mobile applications that utilize web services (either REST-based, JSON, Thrift, or other services)
• Good knowledge of material design
• Experience and thorough understanding of Agile Software DevelopmentRequirements:
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality
• Developing solutions to address complex problems.
• Ability to share technical solutions and product ideas with the broader team through design review, code review, and show-and-tell
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.Preferences:
• 5+ relevant years of experience in developing Android App(s) in Play Store and Android TV apps
• Experience with Gradle, Android Studio, Java, Kotlin
• Knowledge of MVC, MVVP, and Viper design patterns, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) through SOLID principles, and development best practices
• Strong analytical and debugging skillsJob Responsibilities:
• Proficiency in the use of JIRA/Confluence in product development
• Experience in source control tools like Git.
• Good knowledge of the continuous deployment and integration process.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Develop applications for the Android platformWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.