As a member of the Quality Assurance team, you will be responsible for developing and executing performance and load test plans for web applications and backend services as part of client's overall quality engineering strategy. You will play a key role in determining how to scale and grow our platform, through a passion for performance testing, an obsession with automation and a keen eye for identifying bottlenecks. The successful candidate will demonstrate efficient coding practices, an attention to framework design, and a holistic understanding of how testing can excel in an Agile environment.Requirements:
- Expert with 5-7 years of hands-on testing experience in agile setups.
- Demonstrated knowledge in automated testing for web applications and backend services.
- In-depth knowledge of system testing best practices, and an eye for identifying test coverage areas for enhancement.
- Skilled in writing clear, concise, and detailed test plans and cases.
- Proven experience iselen embedding test automation within CI/CD processes.
- Proficient with tools like Selenium, Python, Open API, Git, and Jira.
- Capable of working in fast-paced environments, coordinating with remote teams, and ensuring timely delivery.
- Quality-driven professional leveraging development tools like Jira and Gitlab to bolster team collaboration.
- Experience in automated script design, coding, and maintenance.
- Clear understanding of REST API.
- Familiarity with REST, SOAP, and JSON standards.
- Exceptional english written and verbal communication.
- Nice to have: Experience in performance, load, and security testing methodologies and tools.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Test throughout a project's lifecycle, which includes developing, executing, and verifying test cases to ensure quality standards are met.
- Collaborate with the development team to prioritize automation and build complete test suites for optimal software quality.
- Define clear stories with precise acceptance criteria when involved in a scrum team.
- Evaluate test outcomes to spot, record, and report any flaws or configuration problems. Pinpoint automation potential and create automated tests for relevant test types.
- Report on test progress, outcomes, and other essential details to stakeholders and management.
- Establish the process for tracking software defects and use defect tools to identify patterns and suggest solutions.
- Offer testing effort estimates to project management for planning and scheduling
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.