Innovative fintech for Fortune 50 corporations, startups, global banks and local retailers.Requirements:Strong English Portfolio demonstrating all the requirements listed below (must have):
- A high level of craft, storytelling aptitude and process documentation skills. Product design work exhibiting a modern, minimalist experience. Case study narrative articulating participation and personal role throughout the process.
- University or tertiary level student of Graphic Design, UX UI Design and humanities (Communication, Psychology, etc).
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in user experience, product design or interaction designer role developing web, desktop-based, and mobile app solutions.
- Experience in Fintech, banking, digital payment and bullets, real time transfers and ISO20022.
- Strong in 2 of the following skills and capable in 2 others: Interaction Design, Visual Design, Information Architecture, User research, Facilitation, Prototyping, Technical/Platform knowledge.
- Knowledge of platform design standards (web, iOS, Android).
- Knowledge in user research methodologies, such as Qualitative Interviews, Personas, and Experience Mapping.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strength in our common design tools (Figma, Sketch, XD, etc.).
- Experience in implementing high-quality Design Systems and UI elements/components.
- Ability to defend design decisions and negotiate with product teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to share and explain insights and results in simple and powerful terms to a variety.
- Ability to articulate, document, and present all the work in the form of reports.
- Strong understanding of accessibility standards.
- Fluent communication with native speakers.
- Capable of understanding the main ideas in texts of medium to high complexity and in standard language, provided.
As a Product Designer at GlobalLogic, you will join a diverse, talented, cross-functional team and deliver thoughtfully crafted products, interfaces, and experiences that solve real problems. With support from your team lead, you'll use your skills and capabilities in UX, visual design, and prototyping to build empathy with users while creating/validating solutions that make an impact on people's lives.Problem definition & Product strategy:
Building a solid toolkit of methods for facilitating the gathering and synthesizing of diverse insights in ambiguous problem spaces.
Influences strategy for a project or product area by articulating a coherent UX vision based on clear, actionable problem/opportunity statements.
Defines customer experience success metrics for a project or product area.Ideation & Visualization:
Explores diverse, novel perspectives and design directions by default, and evaluates concepts using appropriate methods to determine the strongest.
Confidently facilitates idea generation with stakeholders.
Demonstrates mastery of common visual and interaction design principles and practice, and creates appropriate sketches, wireframes, flows, design comps, and prototypes with minimal guidance.Systems thinking:
Communication & presentation:
- Actively contributes to Design System growth based on use cases.
- Makes decisions that clarify relationships between patterns and support future flexibility.
- Brings together different stakeholders with varied perspectives to identify opportunities to align goals and increase efficiency across organizational boundaries.
- Consistently creates clear and compelling materials and narratives explaining design rational to team and stakeholders using customer, business or competitive insights.
- Actively seeks diverse feedback on design work and anticipates feedback to address it proactively.
- Tailors communications (content focus, style, format, etc) for different audiences as appropriate.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Applies and adapts design and research processes to fit needs of project.
- Develops empathy and insights from research and other customer data sources.
- Clearly communicates customer-centric goals when presenting work.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.