Define, plan and ensure implementation of product marketing strategies in assigned area to meet
business objectives and in line with global product strategy. Oversee all marketing activities, and
support Sales organizations in driving sales and services of respective products.
- Strategy: Creates, plans and ensures implementation of the local go-to–market product marketing strategy including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy.
- Targets: Establishes product marketing targets and budgets. Ensures their achievement through regular oversight, and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
- Business Plans: Develops and implements annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business Units/Product Groups. Prepares business plans focused on business development for a defined market.
- Analysis: Coordinates market analyses with Product Marketing team and Sales team members and defines appropriate forecasts and plans. Evaluates and shares customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Sales: Oversees sales execution for assigned products by coordinating the preparation of relevant materials and guidance to Sales team(s).
- Training: Drives sales efficiency by ensuring appropriate product knowledge (technical and sales) for each Sales person. Ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- People leadership and development: Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaches, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- Pre-Sales, specification influence, product application and support to customers
- Local introductions of new products based on Global Product Group Global Strategy
- Meet customers approach Strategic Account Manager / Global Account Manager
- Recommendations and strategical analysis of best sourcing (Flexible Sourcing)
- Bring product competence in the Hub / Front End Service
- Participate with product expertise for marketing campaigns
- Provide market feedback to Global Product Market Manager /Hub
- Development channels together with Front End Service
- Together with Market Manager, drive " dedicated resources" in respective countries (e.g. Power Quality Products)
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with 3 to 5 years of experience
- Advanced English level
- Experience and knowledge in Power Quality portfolio
- Assertive communication