Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sales & Marketing for High Voltage products/Grid Automation//Grid Integration/ Transformer products focusing on volume and profitability targets for assigned customer.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/ services offering and align to provide a solution.
- Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Create added value for the customer and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contract and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
- Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identify and drive the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department.
- Manage administrative procedures in sales processes and support collection and project management activities when needed.
- Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Over 7~12 years of experience in Sales and Marketing experience
- Knowledge on Electrical Equipment for substation or related solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering / Sales & Marketing
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, with strong written and spoken communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of Sales / Market intelligence
- Business level of English and native in Korean,
Preferring Japanese speaking
- No VISA problem for overseas trips