The client is a leading worldwide high-tech company specializing in embedded automotive software for in-car cockpit solutions. The company makes and designs leading-edge technology, software, and services, which power the professional automotive industry.
The successful candidate will get a chance to work on cutting-edge infotainment/digital cockpit technologies from leading Auto manufacturers and Tier1s and see the projects through to commercialization.Requirements:Minimum Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Software Applications Engineering, Software Development experience, or related work experience.
- Experience with Embedded software development, integration, debugging.
- Experience with C/C++ programming.
- Experience High-level operating systems (Linux and/or Android) Or any Real-time Operating system.
- Excellent issue triage and Debugging skills
- Good Communication and Excellent Team working skills.
- Quick Adaptability to work in new technologies.
- Automotive experience
- Experience with YoctoWould be a plus:
- Experience with embedded Multimedia development in one or more of Audio, Display, Graphics, Camera domains.
- Experience with Automotive Grade Linux
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Participate in design and implementation for Automotive Embedded projects
- Work with Hypervisor and Connectivity solutions
- Integrate and configure the existing solutions to a different systems
- Porting solutions to custom boards
- Direct communication with the customer
- Be a part of Globallogic team of successful professionals
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.